@KTzone » ­µ¼Ö - ¸ê·½¶W³s » ­µ¼Ö - ­µ¼Ö¸ê·½¶W³s » Chung Ha 请®L - Bare&Rare Pt.1 (MP3@320K@60MB)

2022-7-12 19:58 troduanho2
Chung Ha 请®L - Bare&Rare Pt.1 (MP3@320K@60MB)

¡i±M¿è«Ê­±¡j¡G

[img]https://www.hostpic.org/images/2207120919390297.jpg[/img]

¡i±M¿èºq¤â¡j: Chung Ha 请®L
¡i±M¿è¦WºÙ¡j: Bare&Rare Pt.1
¡iµo¦æ¤é´Á¡j: 2022-07-11
¡i°Û¤ù¤½¥q¡j: MNH ENTERTAINMENT
¡i±M¿è»y¨¥¡j: Áú»y
¡iÀɮפj¤p¡j: 60MB
¡i­µ¼Ö®æ¦¡¡j: MP3
¡i­µ¼Ö«~½è¡j: 320K CBR
¡i¦s©ñªÅ¶¡¡j: KF
¡i¥¢³s®É¶¡¡j: §KªÅ´Á­­

[b]¡i±M¿è¤¶²Ð¡j¡G[/b]

ºq¤âª÷请®Lªº²Ä¤G张录­µ«Ç专辑 [Bare & Rare Pt.1] ¤À为两³¹¡GPart 1 (Bare)¡A´¦¥Ü¤F¦o²`Âæb内¤ßªº©Ò¦³¬G¨Æ¡A¥H¤Î Part 2 (Rare)¡A®i现¤F¦o¦b­µ乐¤Wªº¥þ·s·s尝试¡Cª÷请®L参ÉO¤F²Ä¤G张录­µ«Ç专辑Pt.1©Ò¦³ºq¦±ªº§@词ÉO¨î§@¡A¥¿¦p¦o为¦oªº¯S别单¦±专辑[Killing Me]©Ò°µªº¨ºý©¡C¯S别ªº¬O¡A¦o§V¤O让¦Û¤vªººq¦±¦¨为¯u¥¿¥Î来ªY赏¦Ó¤£¬O简单¦a³Õ¨ú§v众²´²yªº§@«~¡C

¦oªº²Ä¤@张录­µ«Ç专辑 [Querencia] ¥Ñ 21 ­º¤j胆¥B¥R满¬¡¤Oªº¦±¥Ø组¦¨¡A这¤]进¤@¨BÚ̥ߤFª÷请®L§@为独°Û艺术®aªº¦a¦ì¡C¥¦³Q Billboard 选为 2021 ¦~ 50 ¨Î专辑¤§¤@¡C¦¹¥~¡Aª÷请®Lú«­É这张专辑¡A¦b²Ä19届韩国­µ乐¤j奖¤¤­º¦¸获±o¤FK-pop类别ªº专辑奖¡C¦o还³q过¦UÏú­µ乐¬¡动©úÚ̦a®i¥Ü¤F¦o§@为ºq¤â¦p¦ó参ÉO¨ìÆΪxªº­µ乐¦X§@¤¤¡A¨Ò¦p¨î§@­µ乐­ì声带¡A¥H¤Î³q过¤G­«°Û¦±¥Ø¡A¦b¨ä¥L艺术®aªº­µ乐§@«~¤¤§êºt­«­n¨¤¦â¡C这张专辑¤¤ªº 8 ­º¦±¥Ø将³q过¦oªº声乐风®æ¡A让§v众¤F¸Ñª÷请®L内¤ß²`处ªº·P¨ü¡C

¥D¥´ºq [Sparkling] ³q过160 ¥ª¥kªºBPM营³y¥X¶WüLªºª^围·P¡C这¬O¤@­º°g¤Hªººq¦±¡A声­µ给¤H¥H¨T¤ô¯ëªº²M²n·P觉¡C这­ººq传达¤F当±z¦bª¢热ªº®L¤é³Ü²Ä¤@¤f¦Bú¢ªººÒ»Ä饮®Æ时©Ò·P¨ü¨ìªº²M²n·P¡C¤@­ººq¦±ªº§Ö节«µ©Ò释©ñ¥Xªº±¡绪¥i¯à会让¤H觉±o这­ººq¤Ó轻¤F¡A¦ýª÷请®LüL¯P«p­«ªº声­µ风®æ弥补¤F这¤@点¡A³Ì终让这­ººq¬J»Å¬¯¤S闪Ä£¡C

[Bare & Rare Pt.1] ¥H¡mXXXX¡n开场¡A这­ººq¦±¦y锐¦ÓüL¯Pªº声乐©Mª÷请®L轻ªQ¦Ó¯«¯µªº说°Û风®æ¨¬¥H¥O¤HþÓ°g¤£¤w¡C¡mLouder¡n·N¦b为¬Ì±¡´Á间ªº¤H们带¥h§Æ±æªº¯à¶q¡A¦Ó¡mCrazy Like You¡n则¬O¤@­º«e«µ³¡¤À¤@开©l´N让¤H¦Õ¥Ø¤@·sªº¬y¦æºq¡Aª÷请®LüL¤jªººt°Û风®æ¥[¤WBIBI°g¤Hªº声乐风®æ¡A释©ñ¥XÃz¬µ©Êªº¥¨¤j¯à¶q¡C¡mCalifornia Dream¡n¬O¤@­º«D±`Óì¦X¦b开车时§vªººq¦±¡A¥¦传递¤F¨ºÏú©ñ¤U©Ò¦³烦恼¡A«e©¹¬ü丽ú¢²n¡B·L风习习ªº®L¤é®ü滩¡A¥O¤H兴奋¤£¤wªº·P觉¡C

¡mGood Night My Princess¡n¬O¤@­º§ç±¡¬y¦æºq¦±¡A³q过ºq词讲­z¤F¤ß爱ªº¤H为¦o¥I¥X¤F«Ü¦hªº¬G¨Æ¡A§v众¥i¥H³q过ºq词·P¨ü¨ìª÷请®Lªº细腻±¡·P¡C

³Ì¦Z¤@­ººq¦±¡mNuh-Uh¡n¬O¤@­º R&B 风®æªº¬y¦æºq¦±¡Aªí现¤F韩国¼é¬y¤å¤Æ¤¤独¯Sªº»Å风®æ¡C

"Chung Ha¡¦s 2nd studio album [Bare & Rare Pt.1] is divided into two chapters: Pt.1 (Bare),

in which she reveals all the stories of what she feels on the inside and Part 2 (Rare), in

which she shows her new attempts in music. Chung Ha participated in writing lyrics of all

songs and producing of all songs in Pt.1 of the 2nd studio album, just like she did for her

special single album [Killing Me]. In particular, she put her effort into making the songs

the kind of songs that are truly for listening rather than watching. In this album, Chung

Ha delicately shares the thoughts and feelings that have been on her mind.

Her first studio album [Querencia], which comprised of 21 bold and vibrant tracks, further

established herself as a solo artist. It was chosen as one of the 50 best albums in 2021

by Billboard. Furthermore, with this album, Chung Ha won the Album Award for the first

time in the K-pop category in the 19th Korean Music Awards. She has also definitely

shown how she can work with a wide range of music as a vocalist through various music

activities, such as working on soundtracks, featuring in other artists¡¦ music, and through

duet tracks. The 8 tracks in this album will make listeners relate to the stories of what

Chung Ha has been feeling on the inside, which are told through her vocal style.

The title track [Sparkling] has the hyper vibe as its identity with the fast BPM around 160.

It¡¦s a charming song with the sound that gives that refreshing feeling of a sparkling drink.

The song conveyed the refreshing sentiment you get when you take the first sip of a

cold, fizzy drink on a scorching summer day. The fast-paced mood of a song may give

the impression that the song is too light, but Chung Ha¡¦s strong vocal style makes up for

that and ultimately made this track both cool and sparkling.

[Bare & Rare Pt.1] opens with ¡¥XXXX,¡¦ a song in which the sharp, strong sound and Chung

Ha¡¦s relaxing yet mystic singing rap are charming. ¡¥Louder¡¦ is intended to give a bright

energy during the pandemic era, and ¡¥Crazy Like You¡¦ is a pop song that mesmerizes

your ears from the beginning with the intro part and has a burst of explosive energy with

Chung Ha¡¦s strong vocal style and BIBI¡¦s charming vocal style.

¡¥California Dream¡¦ is a song that¡¦s great to listening to while driving, and it shares the

exciting feeling of letting go of all the worries and going to a beautiful place where the

cool, breezy summer beach unfolds. ¡¥Good Night My Princess¡¨ is a ballad pop song in

which listeners can sense the delicate emotions of Chung Ha through the lyrics telling the

story of a loved one who has sacrificed so much for her. The last track, ¡¥Nuh-Uh¡¦ is an

R&B pop song that expresses Korea¡¦s unique cool style amid trendiness."

[b]¡i±M¿è¦±¥Ø¡j¡G[/b]

01 . 청하 - XXXX
02 . 청하 - Sparkling
03 . 청하 - Louder
04 . 청하 - Crazy Like You (Feat. BIBI)
05 . 청하 - California Dream
06 . 청하 - Good Night My Princess
07 . 청하 - Love Me Out Loud
08 . 청하 - Nuh-Uh

[b][color=SeaGreen][size=5]¤U¸ü¦a§}:[/size][/color][/b]

[url]https://katfile.com/o0tyc5r64clc[/url]